Alistair Gray - The Good News Writer
“Produced tens of thousands of dollars of extra revenue for the Resort”
Brett Bramble, Chairman Seashells Beachfront Resort
“Increased income by more than 20%”
“975% Return in 48 Hours”
AMG Electrical Contractors
Business Owners hire Alistair Gray – The Good News Writer to boost their sales. They are usually struggling to generate leads, convert sales, and meet their business plans.
This means they need help. And, Alistair helps them to magnetically attract more customers, to close more sales, and to unlock hidden profits in their business. He delivers niche solutions, elite expertise, and progressive ideas.
The Good News Writer
Recently, Alistair formed The Good News Writer. Here, he specializes in writing Customer Success Stories, and Case Studies that Sell.
The goal is to write stories that showcase the great results being achieved by customers for their clients. By doing this, Alistair provides them with a powerful sales and marketing tool.
In essence, the story documents the customer’s client’s journey. The story is then used to build trust and credibility. It also educates and provides proof of the results achieved as a result of using the customer’s product or service.
As a result, this means stories are seen as very authentic.
Alistair has a history of delivering results for his clients.
Here are some examples-
- Generated over $80,000 in income from one letter sent to 100 Restaurant owners when promoting his Restaurant Sales Builder Program.
- Quadrupled profits and achieved sales growth of $13 million for his client IMC Associates, where he trained retail salespeople for Myer, The Good Guys, Office Works, and Mega Mart.
Alistair uses emotional direct response marketing to get sensational results for his clients-
- For one restaurant he achieved… 77 bookings in 90 minutes,
- Another 64 diners from a cold mailing to 120 businesses,
- An electrician a 975% ROI from an ad in 48 hours,
- A beachside resort… “Tens of thousands of extra revenue”.
Heaps of experience
During his long business career, Alistair has worked with hundreds of different businesses, of all types and sizes.
- Working for Westpac for 28 years, served in 3 countries, New Zealand, Australia, and the Fiji Islands in senior management roles. Finishing as Head of Relationship Banking, in Fiji.
- Running two Marketing, Consulting, and Training companies and their various business offshoots
- Becoming a Brian Tracy Licensee and graduate,
- Working with many businesses as a Licensee of the Better Business Institute,
- Being the Australian Distributor for the Restaurant Sales Builder Program, an automated loyalty, and a marketing program for restaurants.
A big investment in personal development and training
Alistair is a member of The Professional Writers Alliance. He is a Certified Direct Response Copywriting Specialist and a Certified Content Marketing Specialist. And, has studied specifically Case Study writing. Alistair holds a Diploma in Corporate Management (Executive Development Year) and a Certificate of Banking.
Alistair has invested more than $250,000 in his business education. He regularly attends international marketing and business conferences. And, is an avid reader, and a member of “The School of Hard Knocks”. As a result, he says is an education equivalent to “4 MBAs”.
Alistair is the author of “Boost Your Profit, Growth Strategies for small business”. And, “Profits for Life” co-authored with his good friend Brett Bramble.
A lifetime commitment to family and community
Alistair is an active and passionate Rotarian. He has been a member of the Rotary Club of Sydney Cove for more than 29 years. He was awarded a Paul Harris Fellow in 1998 for his work with Rotary in the Solomon Islands and a second in 2018. Alistair is happily married to Helen, his wife of 43 years, has 2 children and 4 grandkids. He very much enjoys his family and rates this as his most important achievement.
What others have said about Alistair