Let us prove you are the right company to do business with.
During times of uncertainty and financial stress, your customers are scared of making a mistake. Now is the perfect time to get your Customer Success Stories and Case Studies written to prove beyond a reasonable doubt you are the right company to work with.
Are you struggling to-
- Meet your sales targets?
- Demonstrate why a potential customer should use you?
- Have your product claims believed?
- Educate your customers about how good your product or service is?
- Be perceived as the go-to company in your field?
- Stand out and be noticed in a highly competitive marketplace?
There is an easier way.
Use Stories and Case Studies to prove trust and credibility.
Customer stories and case studies are way more effective than testimonials because they highlight the customers’ positive experiences in detail. Often the story will build a contrast between what it was like before and after using the product or service. And the results are highlighted to show productivity, income, or other benefits achieved using metrics and customer quotes. The story reveals the reasons why the customer decided to proceed. The emotion behind the purchase decision, how they felt about the implementation process and the result.
Case studies built around real stories, emotions, results and examples are seen as authentic. The stories quickly build trust and credibility. In this way, stories educate your customers, demonstrate you can do the job, and as a result, prove you are the only supplier your customers should use.
Carefully crafted stories sell your message, and-
- Build trust and credibility,
- Bring alive real customer situations, experiences, and results,
- Create peace of mind with would-be buyers,
- Arouse emotions, and create memories,
And as a result-
- Demonstrate you deliver on your promises,
- Educate customers on the benefits of your product or service,
- Overcome doubts and objections,
- Build Brand, and
- Generate new leads and sales.
Make your stories a powerful sales tool.
Use stories to answer common objections, frequently asked questions, and use Company and Brand Stories to amplify your messaging goals.
After all, stories sell and become your “Stories of Proof”.
Once your core story is written it may be repurposed and used in-
- Newsletters (Digital and hard copy),
- Websites and Blogs,
- Sales campaigns (Digital or Direct Mail),
- Advertising in all forms of media,
- Social Media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Etc.
- Internal communications,
- Event marketing,
- White papers,
- Public speaking,
- Sales Presentations,
- Press releases,
- Industry award submissions,
- Articles in Trade Journals, Publications, Trade Newsletters,
- Videos, and more.