Use quotes to cut thorough, connect, and create memories. One way to bring your
The Good News Writer > using quotes
“Stories are remembered up to 22 times more than facts”Jennifer Aaker – General Atlantic Professor of Marketing, Stanford Graduate School of Marketing.
"72% of buyers cite Case Studies as the most valuable content type when making purchase decisions".2016 Content Preferences Survey
Demand Gen Report
Recent Blog Posts
- How SMEs, Consultants and Business Owners prove beyond a reasonable doubt, they are the best supplier to use
- Why use stories in your marketing?
- Simple-Content, High-Value Products: Increase Income without Spending Hours in Complex Product Development
- Bring alive your marketing messages with Customer Success Stories.
- Use quotes to cut thorough, connect, and create memories.